Thursday, November 26, 2015

Birth of Photo Trax

I'd like to show some of my work here on my Photo Trax blog. I'll be able to further describe why I took pictures, what I like, what the photography market looks like, other photographers work. Mainly about me.
I've created a smugmug business account. My company, Estudio Aurora specializes in Fine Art & Multimedia. Estudio Aurora is located in Racine, WI at the Racine Business Center. Among fellow artists it's known as 16th ST studios.

Please follow my online photo collections here: https://estudioaurora.smugmug.com

Photography is one facet of Estudio Aurora. It's also my exploration tool. The model of camera I've chosen to work with is the Pentax K7. I'll be posting about my photography  methodology here. Sometimes i'll take a picture of a subject simply due to the light play on the object. Lighting is one of the most important characteristics of a photograph next to composition in my own work. Leave questions or comments. Sharing is caring!


Foggy Port of Kenosha - Kenosha, WI 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment